first time with watercolors.
actually painting was so intimidating that i kept postponing it and ended up just filling in the outlines of these flowers i drew with a pen on site. that feels more comfortable and waives the problem of finding a nice sketchbook: my generic journal was the only paper i had with me and it holds that bit of watercolor just fine.
wild pansies around the mountains of giresun, during a picnic near bektas yayla.
- calabasalimonada reblogged this from batesnursery
- hookedonnature likes this
- shoot-edit-create likes this
- inkandpenstemon likes this
- lechedepajaro reblogged this from run-off-the-road
- analgesicrhymes likes this
- calabasalimonada likes this
- brittaniejones reblogged this from batesnursery
- fortheflowers likes this
- run-off-the-road reblogged this from batesnursery
- batesnursery reblogged this from vaporient
- batesnursery likes this
- oakapples likes this
- crawshayi likes this
- rebelsrunningwild reblogged this from vaporient
- blackstone-river reblogged this from vaporient
- blackstone-river likes this
- vaporient posted this